shopaholics online ♥

Friday, December 7, 2012

Life: Chris Brown CARPE DIEM Concert ❤

Yesterday I seriously had THE TIME OF MY LIFE at the Chris Brown 'CARPE DIEM' concert! I had the V.I.P soundcheck package and it was the best experience everrrrrr. We had an early-entrance pass, received a lot of Carpe Diem souvenirs  attended a really fun and interactive soundcheck with Chris Brown and a part of his CBE crew (DJ, background singer and a few of his dancers including TIMOR STEFFENS!! :D). We also had the privilege of being the first ones to buy Chris Brown & Carpe Diem merchandise and we had a whole section in front of the stage especially for us! I was front row the entire night, so no surprise I had a fantastic night!!! 
I felt so special with this thing around my neck! 
I was stalking him so hard at the afterparty lol
The merchandise I got :D
pictures 4,6,9,11 & 14 are not taken by me.
I wanted to upload a few videos, so you can get a glimpse of the concert.. but it wouldn't upload :(
I've been re-watching the videos all day, with a goofy smile on my face. I will NEVER EVER forget this concert!!!! <3

Xx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Super leuk Tiff!!! AWESOME :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, super tof dat je VIP was!
    Lijkt me echt ontzettend tof om mee te maken! :-)

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥